Conditions of Use
The term “Bridgeness Ceramics” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Bridgeness Ceramics. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bridgeness Ceramics’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bridgeness Ceramics takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Bridgeness Ceramics – © Bridgeness Ceramics 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Exchange of goods
Any customer who sends a product back to us for exchange which is not faulty will be liable to pay postage charges incurred by us for the return of the replacement product (minimum charge of £5.00). If the postage charge is likely to be more than the minimum charge this will be agreed with the customer before the replacement is sent.
Unused faulty products to be returned
If you wish to return any unused item due to it being faulty, please return the product to us and give details of the fault in writing.
We, upon reference to the manufacturer, will then assess the fault. If we, or the manufacturer, agree there is a fault we will offer an exchange or a refund of the full cost including any agreed postage charges incurred by you in their return. We will refund only agreed costs of postage charges incurred by you in connection with your return, please contact us before you make your return.